ARMA is the leading trade association for residential managing agents in England & Wales. We promote high standards of leasehold management and professionalism through advice, training and guidance.
ARMA has four categories of membership: full Members; Associates; Partners; and RMC/RTM Members.
Our members manage over 50,000 developments, 1 million homes and £1 billion of client money per annum.
ARMA was founded to bring together professionals involved in private residential leasehold block management. We:
- Promote professionalism and high standards of consumer care
- Require our members to meet the ARMA Consumer Charter and Standards
- Provide technical advice, information and guidance to our members
- Run a professional training programme and career pathways
- Run educational and networking events for members
- Campaign for improvements in legislation and policy
- Produce advice notes for leaseholders.
ARMA members are regulated by an independent Regulatory Panel.